The Institute of Health Policy & Management (iBMG) offers companies and institutions the possibility to draw students' attention to job opportunities.
The job service consists of:
- publishing your vacancy at our website;
- advertising about your vacancy to our current students through the student intranet and e-mail service
For our job service we use the following rates (for each vacancy):
- publishing a vacancy of your institution/company: € 75,-
- publishing a vacancy of intermediary organisations (employment agencies and recruitment agencies): € 150,-
- publishing a vacancy of Erasmus MC: € 0,-
Offer a vacancy
To process your vacancy as good and as quick as possible, we use the following procedure:
- Your vacancy consists of briefly information about your organisation, content of the job, qualifications, salary, contact address and telephone number for more information about how and till when people can apply for the job.
- Send your vacancy by e-mail, p.a. Marketing & Communication department.
- In this e-mail you also mention the contact address and contact person of your organisation, with reference to the account.
- We will publish the vacancy as soon as possible; we intend to do this whithin 3 working days. You will receive a confirmation of the publication by e-mail.
- iBMG will send you an account for the incurrent costs, that is to say € 75 or € 150 per vacancy excluding taxes.
Your vacancy will be visible on our website for standard 3 weeks, or for the duration of the vacancy. For current vacancies please check this website.
For more information about our job service you can contact the Marketing & Communication department.
E-mail: vacatures@ bmg.eur.nl
Vacancy for graduates
In case you want to advertise about your vacancy to our graduates, you can contact our alumni society, aBMG. They have a job service as well. For more information please visit the aBMG website.