- Op 29 mei 2013 opent het Erasmus MC op campus Woudestein een dependance van de vaccinatie- en reizigerspolikliniek.
Nieuw: vaccinatiecentrum op campus Woudestein / New: travel clinic on campus Woudestein
- Economists attempt to quantify the value of publication in an important journal.
Would you give up 9 months of your life for professional prestige?
- Anne-Fleur Roos has been awarded a scholarship for the upcoming CINCH Academy, a summer programme for research in health economics, in Essen (June 3-9, 2013). This year the focus will be on competition and market imperfections in the health care sector. Her application was called "outstanding". Anne-Fleur convinced the scientific committee with the "high quality" of her paper on Dutch hospital mergers that was co-authored by Ramsis Croes (NZa / iBMG).
Anne-Fleur Roos received scholarship award for paper on Dutch hospital mergers
- IFIC prijs posterpresentatie voor Benjamin Janse
Prijs voor paper over Mantelzorg van Benjamin Janse / Award for Benjamin Jansen's paper on Informal care
- ISoF Best PhD Student Paper Award voor Karlijn Nijmeijer
Karlijn Nijmeijer wint award voor paper over franchise in de zorg / Karlijn Nijmeijer received award for paper on health care franchises
- Studente Erasmus Universiteit presenteert uitkomsten op congres IPSERA
Onderzoek over inkoopproces diabeteszorg / Study on purchasing process of diabetes care
- As of the academic year 2013-2014 the existing Dutch master programme in Health Care Management is offered in English and therefore available to all international students.
NEW: English master in Health Care Management
- For an overview of iBMG's recent publications, please click here.