Welcome at the Institute of Health Policy & Management
The Institute of Health Policy & Management (iBMG) is involved in national and international research in the fields of policy and organisational sciences with a focus on health care, health economics, medical technology assessment, social medical sciences, health law and health insurance.
iBMG educates students for several jobs in health care varying from management functions in health care organisations to health insurance, consultancy and governmental jobs related to health care. The institute offers an initial bachelor programme, two master programmes and post academic education.
Tuesday, 28 February 2017
Dr. Ellen van de Poel participated in a TEDxErasmusUniversity video about 'curing health care systems'. The way healthcare is being delivered is broken in many countries. We don’t need new drugs or vaccines. We need to first cure the health care systems that deliver them.
- Bachelor Health Policy & Management
- Master Health Care Management
- Master Health Economics, Policy & Law
- Master specialisation Health Economics
- Research master Health Sciences specialisation Health Economics
- European Master in Health Economics & Management
- Pre-master Health Policy & Management
- Post-academic education