The researchgroup of Health Economics studies several prominent research themes in the field of Health Economics, in which this research group is nationally and internationally leading. The themes include: behavioural and experimental economics, health valuation methodology, health equity and accessibility to health care, valuation of informal care, public health economics, and global health.
- Utility theory in economic evaluation of health care
- Behavioural and experimental health economics
- Economics of health behavior and public health
- Informal care: studying informal care, its impact on carers and care recipients, respite care, et cetera
- Economic studies in developing countries
- Equity in the finance and delivery of health care in developing countries
- Income, health and work across the life cycle